Data Protection Policy
With regard to the new European Union data protection law (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR) that came into effect we would like to ask you to agree to the new terms and data processing. You’ll find more info below.
Administrator of the Data
Your data will be managed by DrM Polska sp. z o.o. with the headquarters in Wloclawek, Toruńska 248a St., registered in National Court Register – the registry of businesses run by the District Court in Torun, VII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, VAT PL8882870396
As a data admin we haven’t appointed a data protection inspector. You can contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to ul. Torunska 248a, 87-805 Włocławek in all matters regarding data processing and rights related to it.
The goal of data processing
• embodying and executing an agreement and providing services in accordance to the agreement,
• conducting marketing actions by an Admin, including profiling for marketing and analytical reasons,
• conducting marketing actions by an Admin, including analytics and third parties profiling, including Admins contracting parties,
• gaining access to DrM Polska properties,
• alternatively in order to pursue claims related to the agreement and provided services.
The basis of data processing
• the necessity of data processing and embodying and execution of the agreement,
• a granted permission and, in some cases (e.g. contacting to ask for permission) the Admins interest,
• permission, in case of lack of such, the data isn’t processed for that end,
• the necessity of data processing in order to implement the rightfully justified interest of the Admin (interpreted as an ability to pursue claims);
A specific reasons and basis for data processing are stated in a separate note given to whom the data applies
A period of storing the data
Your data will be stored until the expiration of the claims related to the agreement/provided services or until the expiration of the obligation of data storage in accordance to law, especially the obligation to store the accounting documents concerning the agreement,
• Your data won’t be stored or processed for certain purposes if you refuse, including cases with a rightfully justified interest of the Admin
• If we process data based on your permission, the data will be processed until you withdraw your permission.
The data might be transferred to other parties processing it for the Admin e.g. IT services providers, parties recovering due payments marketing agencies and others. Such data is processed based of the agreement with the Admin and only as we request.
Sharing data outside of EEA
All the collected data won’t be sent outside of the European Economic Area.
The rights of the data subject
You have a right to access your data, to demand it’s correction, removal and limiting it’s processing. If a rightfully justified interest of the Admin is the basis of your data processing you can object against the data processing. Especially in cases of processing for the purposes of marketing, profiling and analytics. If your agreement is the basis for the data processing, you have the right to withdraw the agreement. Such withdrawal does not affect legitimacy of the processing that happened before your withdrawal.
• You have the right to transfer your personal data in the range of which your data is processed to embody/execute a contract provide services based on you agreement. You’ll receive you data in a clear, common format that you can send to the other data admin.
• You have a right to file a complaint to the authorities protecting personal data.
• Sharing your data is required, yet voluntary to embody and execute the agreement.
• Sharing your data for marketing purposes is voluntary.